subslapssera Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Heroes Don't Come Home In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Deep in the woods of Maine, a broken promise made after the September 11th attacks forces two friends to confront the teenagers they were and the men they've become.
Not a blood and guts film, thankfully. Just a minor touch of battle action, but the film is not about action, it is about human interference, cynicism on the one hand and blind expectations on the other. The screenplay, acting, direction, and overall production work is exceptional. I strongly recommend this film for anybody who can ride the emotions. Those of us who served during the VietNam conflict, when our lives, hopes, and dreams were interrupted (and for many of us destroyed) by the draft, and had no choice but to serve, will actually appreciate the thoughtfulness behind much of the dialog in this film. I know I did. Watch the film. Don't expect Rambo. 90 percent of the film takes place right in the U.S. and quietly revolves around a small group, primarily between two close friends; one who served, and one who didn't. I'll say no more. Watch it!
It was an overall good movie. It is very true and the script is dead on until the bull crap spin at the end. Having been a war veteran I was looking forward to the movie. I have had so many people that never served behave in the way that the lead character behaved. Overall a good screenplay but the Veteran's anti war crap at the end almost ruined the entire film. Rent "Jacknife" it is a movie based on Pulitzer winning play that tells the Veteran story better. I am not sure if the screenwriter added the Left wing veteran comment at the end for political purposes oran insult. Whatever the case it could have been very healing but turned out not to bemuch. The borrowed part from the "Bridges at Toko Ri" about the people at home going about their business was a good touch. The Veteran serving however knows that those back in the states not serving could care less about them but the screenplay does not stay true to that concept. The last part of the script was lousy from the Veteran perspective in my opinion. There aren't only a bunch of IQ 90 soldiers who use the militarytheir only way out,the movie implies, and the statistical average IQ of soldier versus the general population again debunks that generalization. So insulting. Overall a good story but the portrayal of the Veteran's political perspective is off from my experience with the vast majority of Combat Veterans that I know. I will agree most who never serve are truly thankless and give lip service which is fine with me.

Pok mon 4Ever full movie in hindi 1080p downloadEpisode 3.10 in tamil pdf downloadThe Good Ones in hindi free downloadNASCAR Racers downloadOne Piece: The Movie full movie in hindi downloadEpisode 4.3 hd mp4 downloadMost Dangerous of All online freeKill the Mad Scientist full movie hd 1080pDaniel ang Emily Makes a Remarkable Return movie free download in hindiFlatland full movie hd download

last edited 217 weeks ago by subslapssera
Please log in to post a reply.